Training Facility in Markam Area
Puppy Kindergarten for 9 – 18 week old puppies at the start date. The most important class you’ll ever do with your puppy! This period falls in the sensitive learning stage of 7 to 16 weeks, when it is critical to create positive social experiences for your pup. A six week dog training course offering:
- Social interaction with pups
- Addressing common puppy issues such as house training and set up, jumping and nipping
- Basic skills including sit, down, come, leash walking. This class is always the first class of the day, so that the facility is freshly disinfected with 6 pups per class.
Manners I for 4.5 months to ANY age – no dog is too old to learn Manners!
- Building consistency in all basic cues and fading food lures
- Learning to ignore distractions and increase focus
- Leash walking skills including heeling and proper loose leash behaviour
- Reliable recalls and solid stays
Building a stronger bond with your dog and improving their desire to work with you. Maximum of 6 dogs per class.
Manners II is the next level manners, where we really taking it up a notch! Dogs should be 8+month with a solid foundation of skills
- Working towards off leash copentency
- Proofing for increased distractions of the real world and keeping your dog attention on you
- Advanced skills including return to heel
- Introducing beginning levels of agility equipment including weaves, jumps, table and tunnels, to add to the fun and challenge! Maximum of 6 dogs per class.
“Thank you so much for the reactive training classes. We learned so much, and will continue to put into practice what you taught us. I have gone to numerous dog training classes and seminars in Canada and the US over the years, but your class was quite simply the best! I can see why your dogs have won so many obedience titles.”
—Sarah, Terry and Henry
“Thanks so much to Canine Campus. Our private lesson with you was invaluable. You gave us such hands on, useable training strategies for overcoming our dogs “misbehaviors”. We were really in need of help, and thanks to you we are now working towards a far happier environment in our home. We found your help so useful that the whole family now comes to weekly manners training. I would highly recommend Canine Campus.”
—The Florencia Family and Telly
“We are first time dog owners and discovered through Canine Campus that Angus has a dominant personality. Thank you Lucinda for teaching us how to deal with this in a positive and effective way. The classes were incredibly informative and helpful, but above all, they are great fun and a wonderful way to socialize your dog. Lucinda’s knowledge of dogs and behavior patterns in different breeds is exceptional.”
When group classes aren’t the right option!
Lucinda specializes in working with fear, anxiety and aggression issues and is recommended by vets, rescue groups, and breeders to help solve the most difficult situations.
Many dogs find the world outside their home to be overwhelming. Walks turn into a dreaded outing, instead of pleasurable time together. Lucinda has 40 years successfully helping troubled dogs build confidence in their world.
Let us help you get your wonderful dog back, the one you brought home.
Location, Phone & email
1 Laidlaw Boulevard, Unit 3,
Markham, On, L3P 1W5
(Northeast corner of Laidlaw & Hwy 7)
tel. (training) 905-477-8092