In accordance with new Ontario requirements, masks are optional but strongly recommended.
Small Group classes using only positive reinforcement and fear free methods. Toys, treats and praise build your dog’s confidence and desire to work with you! Social interaction provided at all the entry levels – help your dog to be a well mannered pet with the best in training!
For puppies 9 – 16 weeks old at the start date. Includes:
- Social interaction with pups
- Addresses common puppy issues like house training, home set up, jumping and nipping
- Basic skills including sit, down, come and leash walking
- Puppy Kindergarten classes are always the first classes of the day, so that the facility is freshly disinfected
For dogs 4.5 months and up – no dog is too old to learn Manners!
- Learning to ignore distractions and increase focus
- Leash walking skills including heeling and proper loose leash behaviour
- Reliable recalls and solid stays
- Basic cues and reducing the frequency of food rewards
- Building a stronger bond with your dog and improving their desire to work with you
For dogs 8 months and up; Manners I is a prerequisite.
- Maintaining your dog’s focus with increased distractions
- Advanced skills including return to heel
- Introducing beginning levels of agility equipment including weaves, jumps, table and tunnels, to add to the fun and challenge!
Class prices are subject to HST. Prices are for all six classes.
All classes take place on the same weekday and time on consecutive weeks, except holidays and long weekends; classes will resume the following week.
Inside shoes are mandatory every day, so that we don’t track dirt into the training area. Thanks!
How to register
- Check the schedule below for times and availability, and make note of the class name, start date and time.
- Click on the “Register for Training” button below; fill out and submit the form.
- After registering, you will be contacted to arrange for payment and confirm your class. We will respond within two business days.
|Course Title||Start Date||Time||# of Weeks||Course Cost|
|Puppy Kindergarten||Monday, June 5||6:45-7:40 pm||6||$230|
|Puppy Kindergarten||Saturday, June 10||9:30-10:15 am||6||$230|
|Puppy Kindergarten||Sunday, June 18||12:00-12:45 pm||6||$230|
Canine Campus Training Centre
Location, Phone & email
1 Laidlaw Boulevard, Unit 3,
Markham, On, L3P 1W5
(Northeast corner of Laidlaw & Hwy 7)
tel. (training) 905-477-8092