Training Facility in Markam Area
For puppies 9 – 16 weeks old at the start date. Includes:
- Social interaction with pups
- Addresses common puppy issues like house training, home set up, jumping and nipping
- Basic skills including sit, down, come and leash walking
- Puppy Kindergarten classes are always the first classes of the day, so that the facility is freshly disinfected
For dogs 4.5 months and up – no dog is too old to learn Manners!
- Learning to ignore distractions and increase focus
- Leash walking skills including heeling and proper loose leash behaviour
- Reliable recalls and solid stays
- Basic cues and reducing the frequency of food rewards
- Building a stronger bond with your dog and improving their desire to work with you
For dogs 8 months and up; Manners I is a prerequisite.
- Maintaining your dog’s focus with increased distractions
- Advanced skills including return to heel
- Introducing beginning levels of agility equipment including weaves, jumps, table and tunnels, to add to the fun and challenge!